Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was wanting some real meatballs and started stiffing around my spice cabinet for something that smelled like it would taste good in a meat ball. The actually turned out! All measurements are approximate because I was just kind of dumping them on in amounts that 'looked' right.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all of the seasonings and the meat together.
- Spray Pam in the bottom of a pan that has at least 1/2 inch lip to it.
- Roll the meatballs 1/2 the size of a golf ball if you want 20 meat balls, or the full size of a golf ball if you want 10.
- Bake meatballs for 35-40 minutes or until 'done.'.
- Add to pasta or whatever dish you are cooking. They also freeze well.