I was wanting some real meatballs and started stiffing around my spice cabinet for something that smelled like it would taste good in a meat ball. The actually turned out! All measurements are approximate because I was just kind of dumping them on in amounts that 'looked' right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, mix all of the seasonings and the meat together.
- 3Spray Pam in the bottom of a pan that has at least 1/2 inch lip to it.
- 4Roll the meatballs 1/2 the size of a golf ball if you want 20 meat balls, or the full size of a golf ball if you want 10.
- 5Bake meatballs for 35-40 minutes or until 'done.'.
- 6Add to pasta or whatever dish you are cooking. They also freeze well.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 26.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Tony Chachere's Seasoning