Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
this is an old family favorite
- 3 lbs 97% lean ground turkey
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- mix all ingredients together
- roll into 2 inch meatballs.
- bake at 350 degrees for 1 half hour.
- simmer in your favorite sauce and enjoy.
These were simple and delicious! I had to cut the recipe to less than half, because I only had about a lb of turkey. I made my own italian breadcrumbs using white bread, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. We had this over rotini pasta and a creamy stroganoff-like gravy. Thank you so much!