Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This looks tasty and healthy. I found this recipe in the February 2008 copy of BBC Good Food Magazine. The recipe says the uncooked meatballs can be frozen. You could use fat-free sour cream instead of the Greek yogurt.
- 17 ounces ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 8 tortillas
- 7 ounces lettuce, crunchy salad leaves
- 5 ounces fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Tip the turkey, spices, onion and a pinch each of salt and pepper and mix well with a fork or your hands.
- Shape into 16 meatballs and flatten slightly (this makes them easier to cook).
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then fry the meatballs for 8 to 10 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortillas in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Spread the tortillas with salad, then with two meatballs and a little yogurt.
- Roll up and serve two wraps per person.