Cook1 hr 30 mins
Really easy to make and tastes great, if you are on a budget this is for you.
Make and share this Turkey Meatball Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 quarts water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- Boil water, 1 onion, celery, carrots, garlic clove, 1 teaspoon sea salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in large pan for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix egg, parmesan cheese, remaining onion, 1 teaspoon sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and ground turkey.
- make into 1 inch balls.
- Cook in microwave until fully cooked, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach, onion powder, chopped parsley, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and meatballs.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes.