Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From good foiod magazine June 2010
- 500 g turkey mincemeat
- 1 tablespoon korma paste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion (Finley chopped)
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 175 ml coconut milk (reduced fat)
- 50 g sugar snap peas (halved on the diagonal)
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon coconut (desiccated)
- coriander leaves
- Make the meatballs, mix the mince with 1 tablespoon curry paste and seasoning. Shape into walnut size meatballs. Heat the oil in a non stick pan. Fry the meatballs for 5 mins, turning until they are browned.
- Heat the remaining curry paste in a saucepan and add the onions. Fry over a low heat for about 5 minutes until soft being careful not to burn the paste (add a splash of water if you need to).
- Pour in the stock and coconut milk and bring to the boil, tunm the heat down to low add the meatballs cook for 10 mins until the turkey is cooked through and the sauce has thickened slightly. Add sugar snaps and tomatoes, cook for a further 2 minutes, scatter with coriander and desiccated coconut, serve with rice.