healthy mamma's Note:
If I have spinach (fresh or frozen) on hand I add it to the meatball mixture! It adds moisture and flavor on top of being healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, Mix ground turkey, 1/4 of the onion minced, garlic,
- 2It. seasoning, salt, bread crumbs, egg and tom. paste.
- 3Form into meatballs, place in baking dish with zuccini and the rest of the onion, chopped. Cover with stewed tomatoes.
- 4Bake on 400 deg. for about 20-25 minute depending on the size of your meatballs. Don't overcook or they will be dry.
- 5I serve this with baked spagetti squash & butter instead of pasta for a healthy alternitive. Kids love it!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Meatball Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 154.8 mg
- Sodium 974.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: