This is from my 365 Ways to Cook Low-Fat Cookbook.
Make and share this Turkey Marsala With Sweet Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375. Cut each sweet potato into 4 wedges. Place in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt and ginger. Toss to coat. Place on a large baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until tender.
- About 15 minutes before the sweet potatoes are done, on a sheet of waxed paper, mix together flour, remaining ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper. Dredge turkey slices in seasoned four to coat both sides.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add turkey and cook, turning once, until cutlets are lightly browned on both sides and white in the center, about 4 minutes. Place on a serving platter; cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil to skillet. Add mushrooms and toss over high heat 2 minutes. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until mushrooms are tender, 3-4 minutes longer.
- Add Marsala to skillet and bring to a boil over high heat, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook, stirring, until sauce is slightly reduced, about 2 minutes. Spoon over turkey and garnish with parsley. Arrange potato wedges alongside.