1/2 Photos of Turkey Marsala- Using Leftovers
This dish is a way to use leftover turkey but still get that deep flavor that comes from using fresh poultry. Easy, ecconomical and a great was to kick up holiday leftovers, my family begs for it! This is a "not so traditional" made up recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a skillet over med-high heat, add bacon fat, when melted add turkey bits and skin.
- 2When browned, add mushrooms and onions and saute till lightly browned (keep and eye on it here).
- 3Add marsala and scrape up the "brown bits" as its reducing. Cook about 2 minutes.
- 4Add cream and broth, continue to simmer until thickened, add turkey and heat through.
- 5Serve over noodles or rice or even leftover mashed potatoes, garnish with nutmeg or parsley as desire.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Marsala- Using Leftovers
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.9
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 124.9 mg
- Sodium 285.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: