- 12 ounces turkey breast cutlets (pounded to 1/4 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons marsala wine
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine or 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat cutlets lightly with flour.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Cook turkey cutlets until cooked through, 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Move cutlets to side of skillet.
- Add rosemary, Marsala and wine; simmer until reduced to a thin glaze, stirring brown bits from the bottom of skillet.
- Coat turkey with wine mixture; season with salt and pepper to taste.