Recipe by looneytunesfan
It's easy to prepare, but the rich sauce makes it seem like you spent all day in the kitchen.
Top Review by CT Cook 26
This is a great recipe - both healthy and delicious! Even my kids loved it. I made it exactly as described with only two additions of a 1/2 teaspon dried rosemary and some sliced green onions. I will definitely make again.
- 1 (20 ounce) package turkey breast tenderloins
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine (or 3 tablespoons white grape juice and 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar) or 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth (or 3 tablespoons white grape juice and 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tenderloins in half and flatten to 3/4-in. thickness. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add turkey and shake to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in butter for 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in the broth and wine or broth mixture. Cook over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in lemon juice and remaining salt and pepper. Serve over turkey.