- 500 g lean boneless skinless turkey thighs, cubed
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1 large ripe mango, cubed
- 3 medium carrots, sliced into rounds
- 1 large red onion, sliced into rounds
- 2 large garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 375 ml reduced-sodium chicken broth
- mashed potatoes, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Combine turkey, curry powder, salt, pepper and herbs in a plastic bag and shake to coat.
- Spray an oven-proof dish with olive oil and layer the coated turkey, onion, mngo, garlic and carrots. Pour over chicken broth and cook, covered, for 1 hour.
- Remove lid and return to a 200°C oven for an additional 1/2 hour to 3/4 hour until liquid has absorbed and a thick consistency is achieved.
- Serve with mashed potato.