Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A healthy, tasty pasta salad made with no mayonnaise. "Cooking time" is really chilling time; preparation time includes time to cook pasta, as you can be slicing the carrots and onion at the same time. I think it tastes better made one day ahead so that flavors get a good chance to combine.
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil.
- Toss dressing with pasta-turkey mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and chill at least 1/2 hour (but longer is better).
- Toss again right before serving.
I did make this salad using some cooked chicken breast from the freezer! The dressing worked beautifully & with the veggies in it, the salad was very satisfying! Definitely a make-again kind of recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag]