Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 (2 lb) package ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 packet elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Heat oil in 4 qt. dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
- Crumble turkey into dutch oven; stir in onion and green pepper.
- Cook until turkey is no longer pink; drain, reserving juices in dutch oven.
- Stir broth into juices.
- Heat to boiling.
- Stir in macaroni; reduce heat.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until broth is almost absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in turkey mixture and remaining ingredients except 2 tablespoons of cheese.
- Cook over low heat 10 mins.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on and serve.