Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty and healthy. Good warm or cold and kids love them
- 2 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 6 ounces deli turkey, sliced thinly
- 2 sliced muenster cheese, thin
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- Spread tortillas with mustard.
- Layer each with turkey, cheese, spinach, carrot, bacon, cucumber and red pepper.
- Roll up tightly.
this meal is awsome for my lunches