Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great recipe for after Thanksgiving when you have lots of turkey to get rid of and are looking for ways to use it that are interesting and tasty!
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (use mayonnaise, miracle whip or salad cream)
- 3 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 -10 hot dog buns, split open and buttered
- Heat oven to 350*F.
- Combine all ingredients and fill buns. Wrap in foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until heated through.
I made these with holiday leftovers for a hot hearty lunch. Great taste and very filling.