Recipe by Lisa Sorrell
This meat loaf alternative was given to me by a friend who recommended always using ground turkey instead of ground beef.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 5 ounces water
- 5 ounces instant rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, egg, corn flakes and half the can of soup (reserve the rest for the rice sauce).
- Bake in a loaf pan for approximately 45 minutes.
- To make the sauce: Simmer water, rice and remaining soup in a covered sauce pan for 5 minutes.