Recipe by Cait 24
You can leave out the oregano if you want, I just like it in pretty much anything. Also, I sometimes put parmesan cheese in the turkey, breadcrumb, and egg mixture.
- 1 lb ground turkey (uncooked)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat one egg.
- Add the ground turkey and breadcrumbs.
- Mix with a large spoon (or your hands) until the breadcrumbs are evenly distributed. You can add more breadcrumbs if the mixture does not stick together well.
- On a sheet of wax paper (or you could just use the baking sheet) spread the turkey mixture into a rectangle. It should be between 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Sprinkle the whole bag of mozzarella on the turkey mixture.
- Roll the turkey into a loaf using the long side.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes.