Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Simple & Delicious magazine. I don't usually like pot roast, but this sounds good!
Make and share this Turkey Leg Pot Roast (For Slow-Cooker) recipe from Food.com.
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 turkey drumsticks (about 1/2 lb each)
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a greased oval 5-6 quart slow cooker, combine the vegetables and broth. Place drumsticks over vegetables. Sprinkle remaining ingredients over all.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5-5 1/2 hours, or until meat thermometer registers 180* F.