Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Yummy variation to the traditional lasagna. Great for leftover turkey.
- 9 lasagna noodles, parboiled
- 946.36 ml turkey, cut up
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml black olives, sliced (optional)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml onion
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 946.36 ml cheddar cheese
- Mix together everything but the Lasagna Noodles and Cheddar Cheese. Layer Noodles, meat mixture, and cheese just like you make a regular lasagna (3 layers).
- Bake @ 350 for 30-45 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
We were looking for a way to use up some of our Christmas turkey, and this fit the bill nicely. All four of us gave it thumbs up. We brought the calories down a little bit by using lite sour cream, low fat soups and the like. Our dish was a bit too small, I think it was 11 x 7 inches? Next time we'll see if we can get it to fit into our 13 x 9 dish.
Goes very good with baked potatoes and stuffing too.
very nice! we all really liked it the only change I made was : I didn't have any sour cream so I used cottage cheese instead and it came out wonderful thanks for posting!!!
Very tasty, creamy and good! We really enjoyed this lasagna. Plus, it was really quick and easy to put together and pop in the oven. I subbed green onions for the onions and used oven ready lasagna noodles (I added some milk to the sauce for them to absorb - worked really well). Thanks for posting this, it's a keeper.