Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
Much healthier than those from the kebab shop and really yummy :D
- 500 g ground turkey (turkey mince)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove (minced or chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 20 g breadcrumbs (a handful)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, best to use hands to get everything through.
- Shape the mix into kebab shapes around skewers.
- Cover in clingfilm and pop in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place on a medium grill for 15 minutes (or till cooked depending on thickness of kebabs).
Great koftas! I sauteed my onion and garlic before adding to the meat, otherwise made as directed. I was surprised by how much flavor the paprika added, although I would probably add some chili powder next time for a bit of a kick. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012