Recipe by kwlabear
I had some turkey kielbasa in the freezer and I wanted to do something a little more creative than open a can of sauerkraut to serve with it.
- 13 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 28 ounces spaghetti sauce, no sugar added
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow squash
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, raw, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 14 ounces turkey kielbasa, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Put olive oil in skillet and make sure the bottom is coated. Chop onion and saute 2-3 minutes or until translucent. Add squash, pepper and mushrooms. Cook until tender. Add sauce and kielbasa. Cook on medium for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, boil spaghetti in large pot. When spaghetti is done, drain well and add sauce, which will be nice and chunky.