Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a fast recipe my husband created to use up leftover ingredients. It can be served over pasta or cooked barley.
- 368.54 g turkey kielbasa, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 236.59 ml fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml garlic
- 1 anaheim chili
- 9.85 ml toasted sesame oil
- 118.29 ml low-fat sour cream
- Saute garlic and pepper in oil.
- Add kielbasa and heat through.
- Add sour cream and cheese.
- Heat until melted.
- Serve over pasta or cooked barley.