Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a fast recipe my husband created to use up leftover ingredients. It can be served over pasta or cooked barley.
- 13 ounces turkey kielbasa, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 anaheim chili
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- Saute garlic and pepper in oil.
- Add kielbasa and heat through.
- Add sour cream and cheese.
- Heat until melted.
- Serve over pasta or cooked barley.