- 1 large garlic clove, crushed in a press
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 lbs skinless boneless turkey breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large ziploc bag combine garlic, olive oil, chili powder, paprika, salt, cayenne and black pepper. Add turkey to bag and turn to coat with spice mixture. Press out air and seal bag; refrigerate for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Prepare charcoal grill or preheat gas grill for medium heat.
- Thread turkey onto skewers, with veggies cut into chunks if desired(peppers, onions, mushrooms etc). Place skewers onto grill, turning occasionally until turkey is no longer pink; about 10 minutes.