Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another great, easy Rachael Ray recipe. The original was served with papaya salsa, but I prefer mango salsa.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 inch gingerroot, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, or 1 t dried
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarse
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 lime
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- mango salsa, for serving
- Preheat large nonstick skillet or grillpan to med-high.
- Combine turkey through salt in a medium bowl. Form into 4 patties no more than 1" thick.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray, then place burgers in pan.
- Cook 6 minutes on each side. Squeeze lime juice over patties before removing from pan.
- Serve on toasted buns with mango salsa.
We completely enjoyed this meal! I served it alongside sweet potato fries, and they were perfect together! Thank you for posting.