1/2 Photos of Turkey Jack Appetizers (Mini Monte Cristos)
These are sooo delicious. This is my version of a monte cristo sandwich. Although this is touted as an appetizer, we make this a meal!! I also use strawberry jam or blackberry preserves in place of the raspberry preserves.
My Private Note
mini sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Evenly divide the ham, turkey and jack cheese among 8 slices of bread.
- 2Top with remaining 8 slices of bread, making 8 sandwiches.
- 3Cut each sandwiches into four squares or triangles.
- 4In a shallow dish combine eggs, milk and flour. Beat well.
- 5Heat oil to 375º in large skillet to about 1/2 inch depth.
- 6Fry sandwiches, a few at a time, about 1 minute each side, until golden brown.
- 7Drain on paper towels.
- 8Dust with powdered sugar and serve with sides of sour cream and preserves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Jack Appetizers (Mini Monte Cristos)
Serving Size: 1 (1934 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 262.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g