Recipe by Rita~
This spicy sauce is scented with rosemary, sage, thyme and bay slightly sweet and spicey! feel free to enjoy with more heat add a crushed garlic clove or sweeten as you like! This injection solution gives your Turkey, Chicken, Pork, or Beef delish flavor and moisture.
Top Review by Kim F.
I started prepping my turkey 2 days prior and I have to say: this recipe was AMAZING! My husband, my teenage daughter (which I really must say: is a VERY picky eater) & myself, loved this flavorful recipe! From the aroma smell to the taste, this was a hit with my family! I will continue using this recipe! Thank you.
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup garlic oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 fresh sage leaf
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a pot and simmer for five minutes.
- Strain cooled sauce.
- Using an injecttion needle inject liquid into the turkey throughout all the breast and thighs.
- Making one hole inject 1/3 of the liquid and move needle 1/3 of a turn to inject a 1/3 turn again and inject remaining.
- (This is so you are not putting holes all over the turkey).
- 2 injections per thigh and 3 per breast should be good.
- This can be marinaded 1-24 hours before you cook the turkey. Any that oozes out rub gentle over the turkey.
- Proceed to grill, fry or roast your turkey.