1/2 Photos of Turkey Injection Sauce With Honey, Herbs and Spice
This spicy sauce is scented with rosemary, sage, thyme and bay slightly sweet and spicey! feel free to enjoy with more heat add a crushed garlic clove or sweeten as you like! This injection solution gives your Turkey, Chicken, Pork, or Beef delish flavor and moisture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in a pot and simmer for five minutes.
- 3Strain cooled sauce.
- 4Using an injecttion needle inject liquid into the turkey throughout all the breast and thighs.
- 5Making one hole inject 1/3 of the liquid and move needle 1/3 of a turn to inject a 1/3 turn again and inject remaining.
- 6(This is so you are not putting holes all over the turkey).
- 72 injections per thigh and 3 per breast should be good.
- 8This can be marinaded 1-24 hours before you cook the turkey. Any that oozes out rub gentle over the turkey.
- 9Proceed to grill, fry or roast your turkey.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Injection Sauce With Honey, Herbs and Spice
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 163.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves