Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy, and quite tasty. Mom and I just threw it together one evening for dinner. We happened to have Rigatoni on hand, but any of your favorite pasta would work just as well.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, Original style
- 1 lb birdseye frozen peppers and onions
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta, cooked as directed on package
- 1 tablespoon oil
- In a large pot, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sauté garlic until heated throughly.
- Add Worcestershire sauce.
- Add ground turkey, brown well, mixing all flavors together.
- Add Rotel tomatoes - stir well.
- Add 1 bag pepper stir fry - stir into mixture.
- Cover and simmer until heated well through out.
- Fix Rigatoni as directed on package. Add cooked pasta to the meat mixture - mix well.
- Serve with fresh grated parmesan cheese to taste, and fresh Italian bread - great for sopping up the juices.