Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found in the December/January 1996 issue of Taste of Home, submitted by Denise Goedeken.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs turkey tenderloins
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut tenderloins in half lengthwise and then into serving-sized pieces.
- Place on the rack of a broiler pan.
- In a small saucepan, heat the remaining ingredients until butter is melted.
- Broil turkey until lightly browned on one side.
- Brush with the herb butter and turn and brown on the other side.
- Brush with butter again and continue this cooking process until the turkey is no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes.