Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found in the December/January 1996 issue of Taste of Home, submitted by Denise Goedeken.
Make and share this Turkey in a Hurry recipe from Food.com.
- Cut tenderloins in half lengthwise and then into serving-sized pieces.
- Place on the rack of a broiler pan.
- In a small saucepan, heat the remaining ingredients until butter is melted.
- Broil turkey until lightly browned on one side.
- Brush with the herb butter and turn and brown on the other side.
- Brush with butter again and continue this cooking process until the turkey is no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes.