Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Or you can use drumsticks or both. It is spicy and good!
Make and share this Turkey Hot N'saucy Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Divide wings in 2 pieces; set aside.
- To prepare sauce, melt butter and saute onion.
- Add mustard, sugar, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, celery salt, cayenne and 1 1/2 cups beef broth.
- Meanwhile combine cornstarch with remaining 1/2 cup beef broth.
- Stir into boiling mixture and simmer 15 minutes.
- Barbeque wings over medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes, basting with sauce and continue to cook until tender, approx 20 minutes.