Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Or you can use drumsticks or both. It is spicy and good!
Make and share this Turkey Hot N'saucy Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Divide wings in 2 pieces; set aside.
- To prepare sauce, melt butter and saute onion.
- Add mustard, sugar, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, celery salt, cayenne and 1 1/2 cups beef broth.
- Meanwhile combine cornstarch with remaining 1/2 cup beef broth.
- Stir into boiling mixture and simmer 15 minutes.
- Barbeque wings over medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes, basting with sauce and continue to cook until tender, approx 20 minutes.