Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Peanut butter, honey, vanilla ice cream, nuts and chocolate fudge are my idea of a heavenly dessert! Turkey Hill ice cream is so delicious and so are their recipes. Cooking time is freezer time. Make it in the morning and have something really special at night. Some brands of pre-made pie shells are a little "small". To prevent over-filling you may reduce the ice cream to 3 1/2 cups.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky, your preference)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts or 1⁄2 cup cashews, chopped
- 4 ounces chocolate fudge topping
- Mix peanut butter and honey. Stir into softened ice cream.
- Spoon half of ice cream mixture into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with half of chopped nuts.
- Drizzle 2 oz. fudge sauce over the nuts.
- Spoon remaining ice cream mixture into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Drizzle 2 oz. fudge sauce over nuts.
- Freeze until firm (about 6 hours or overnight).
- Garnish with whipped topping and additional fudge if desired.