Peanut butter, honey, vanilla ice cream, nuts and chocolate fudge are my idea of a heavenly dessert! Turkey Hill ice cream is so delicious and so are their recipes. Cooking time is freezer time. Make it in the morning and have something really special at night. Some brands of pre-made pie shells are a little "small". To prevent over-filling you may reduce the ice cream to 3 1/2 cups.
- Mix peanut butter and honey. Stir into softened ice cream.
- Spoon half of ice cream mixture into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with half of chopped nuts.
- Drizzle 2 oz. fudge sauce over the nuts.
- Spoon remaining ice cream mixture into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Drizzle 2 oz. fudge sauce over nuts.
- Freeze until firm (about 6 hours or overnight).
- Garnish with whipped topping and additional fudge if desired.