Recipe by wife2abadge
My dh and I really liked this tasty, healthy hash (though we both thought it needed salt). I make it with ground turkey breast.
Top Review by ~Bekah~
This was pretty good. Definitally needed salt. But we felt it was still a bit bland. Next time I will try using fresh garlic, salt and maybe the o'brien type of hasbrowns, with onions and peppers in them. Thanks!
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups frozen hash browns, thawed (fat free kind)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook turkey and onions in nonstick skillet 5 minutes or til turkey is no longer pink and onions are tender.
- Add the potatoes.
- Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, sage, thyme, and pepper.