Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from the Jennie - O site. Moist turkey ham topped with this sweet and spicy glaze makes a tempting entrée that is sure to please. I have also done this on the grill using indirect heat method.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Prepare glaze: In small sauce pan over medium heat, add pineapple juice and cornstarch. Stir constantly until mixture becomes thick. Stir in spicy mustard and marmalade. Remove from heat.
- Prepare turkey ham: Score the turkey ham and place in prepared baking dish. Glaze ham with prepared marmalade to lightly cover exposed sides of ham. Bake ham 15 minutes per pound, uncovered.
- While baking, baste 1 or 2 more times using a total of 1/4 of the glaze on the turkey ham.
- Place pineapple chunks in 1/4 of marmalade in oven proof dish. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes. Serve with ham.
- The remaining marmalade glaze will be served over turkey ham slices.
great glaze,and so easy!!!Thanks
bought turkey ham on sale and didn't know just what to do with it - so this was perfect. I happened to have the orange marmalade on hand as well, so it worked out great! Thanks so much for sharing.
We love turkey ham and this was a wonderful glaze, it was a big hit. I will be using this recipe again in the future!