Turkey Ham With Marmalade Glaze Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Prepare glaze: In small sauce pan over medium heat, add pineapple juice and cornstarch. Stir constantly until mixture becomes thick. Stir in spicy mustard and marmalade. Remove from heat.
- Prepare turkey ham: Score the turkey ham and place in prepared baking dish. Glaze ham with prepared marmalade to lightly cover exposed sides of ham. Bake ham 15 minutes per pound, uncovered.
- While baking, baste 1 or 2 more times using a total of 1/4 of the glaze on the turkey ham.
- Place pineapple chunks in 1/4 of marmalade in oven proof dish. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes. Serve with ham.
- The remaining marmalade glaze will be served over turkey ham slices.