- 1 tablespoon spicy ranch dressing (stir in some freshly ground black pepper)
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 ounce deli-sliced smoked turkey
- 1 ounce deli-sliced maple ham or 1 ounce honey-roasted ham
- 2 ounces sliced swiss cheese
- 3 slices pickles
- 2 teaspoons butter, room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread ranch dressing on each slice of the bread.
- On the ranch dressing side, top 1 bread slice with the turkey, ham, Swiss cheese and pickles.
- Top with remaining bread slice.
- Spread butter on outside of sandwich.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sandwich, cook, turning once, until golden and cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Cool slightly before serving.