Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
I recently made this sandwich for lunch with food I needed to use up. I think it turned out great!
Make and share this Turkey, Ham & Swiss Grilled Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Spread ranch dressing on each slice of the bread.
- On the ranch dressing side, top 1 bread slice with the turkey, ham, Swiss cheese and pickles.
- Top with remaining bread slice.
- Spread butter on outside of sandwich.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sandwich, cook, turning once, until golden and cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Cool slightly before serving.
Very good sandwich and easy to prepare. A good alternative for leftover ham.
So good and so simple! I used Jarlesburg cheese instead of swiss, as it is what I had on hand. Quick and easy lunch or dinner. :)
I used regular ranch dressing (Renees). I used baguette bread. I used 1 slice of pickle, but we won't add it again for another time. It's delicious, great flavors. Thanks Lainey. Made for Zaar Star game