Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Betty Crocker.
- 4 (6 inch) pita breads
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped of fresh mint (or 1/2 t. dried mint leaves)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 lb sliced cooked turkey breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 400°; put the pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Mix together the sour cream and mint; spread evenly over pitas.
- Sprinkle each pita with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Top with turkey, cucumber, tomtao, and feta cheese; may sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, if desires.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until pizzas are hot and cheese is melted.