Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty way to use up leftover Thanksgiving Turkey.
- 453.59 g ground turkey or 709.77 ml of leftover turkey
- 3 garlic cloves, Minced
- 1 onion, Chopped
- 1 pepper, Chopped
- 4.92 ml garam masala
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml coriander
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 2.46 ml curry
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml chicken broth or 236.59 ml turkey broth
- 283.49 g package frozen spinach or 255.14 g bag fresh spinach
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 170.09 g egg noodles, Cooked
- If you're using ground turkey, start out by browning it up, then adding in your garlic, onion, and pepper. Cook it for 3-4 minutes. If you're using leftover cooked turkey, cook up the garlic, onion, and pepper in a tablespoon of oil for 3-4 minutes on medium heat and then add in the turkey.
- Next you'll add in your spices; the garam masala, paprika, cumin, ginger, curry and coriander. Add in your tomatoes and stir it all together.
- Next up you'll add in the stock and let it cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add in your spinach and give it a whirl or two until it heat up and wilts down into your meal.
- Now stir in your cup of sour cream.
- The final step is to add in your noodles.