- 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons brewer's yeast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked turkey, garlic, grated cheese and parsley. Mix well.
- Add beaten eggs; mix again.
- Add flour, brewers yeast,and oil and mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well-blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons full onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350º for about 20 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Move to wire racks to cool and harden.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.