Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Turkey Gobblers recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked turkey, garlic, grated cheese and parsley. Mix well.
- Add beaten eggs; mix again.
- Add flour, brewers yeast,and oil and mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well-blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons full onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350º for about 20 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Move to wire racks to cool and harden.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.