Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my yummy alternative to traditional spaghetti..
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 cup orange bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 lb fusilli
- Cook pasta til al dente. Strain.
- Heat pan with olive oil. Add turkey, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and all seasonings.
- Cook until turkey is brown, and bell peppers turn yellow in color.
- Add ricotta and mix well.
- Put pasta back into pot, and add sauce, mix well and serve!