Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 16 ounces turkey, cooked and diced
- 1 cup scallions or 1 cup green onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Rotel Tomatoes, mild
- 1 quart fat free egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced roasted garlic
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Drain Rotel tomatoes and the roasted red peppers.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a 9x13 Baking dish that has been spray with a nonstick oil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until firm.