Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just have to share this recipe, printed in TOH by Judy Wilson. It is a must-have for leftover turkey after-Thanksgiving or, for that matter, anytime by using store-bought sliced turkey breast. I would have this for dinner on chilly nights with a bowl of steaming soup and a fruit salad.
Cranberry Nut Mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 loaf focaccia bread
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1⁄2 lb thinly-sliced cooked turkey
- 1⁄4 lb gouda cheese, sliced
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 6 bacon, strips cooked
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, mustard, pecans and honey.
- Cut bread in half horizontally, then spread both sides with cranberry pecan mayonnaise.
- Layer with lettuce, turkey cheese, tomato and bacon.
- Replace bread top, cut into wedges and enjoy!