My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g ground turkey breast
- 1 large onions, chopped or 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 453.59 g container fat-free cottage cheese
- 255.14 g box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 946.36 ml tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 10 precooked lasagna noodles, each about 6 to 8 inches long and 3 inches wide
- 295.73 ml shredded reduced-fat Italian cheese blend or 141.74 g shredded reduced-fat Italian cheese blend
- 1Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add turkey and onion; cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until turkey is thoroughly cooked and onion is tender.
- 2In food processor or blender, place cottage cheese. Cover; process until smooth.
- 3Add spinach and 3 cups of the pasta sauce to the turkey mixture. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated. Remove mixture from skillet to bowl; cover to keep warm.
- 4Add remaining 1 cup pasta sauce to skillet. Top with 5 of the noodles, half of the turkey mixture, half of the cottag cheese and half of cheese blend. Repeat with remaining noodles, turkey mixture, cottage cheese and cheese blend. Cover; cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until noodles are tender. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Florentine Skillet Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.4
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 233.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato and basil pasta sauce
reduced-fat Italian cheese blend