Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Turkey Florentine Skillet Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 large onions, chopped or 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 4 cups tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 10 precooked lasagna noodles, each about 6 to 8 inches long and 3 inches wide
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded reduced-fat Italian cheese blend or 5 ounces shredded reduced-fat Italian cheese blend
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add turkey and onion; cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until turkey is thoroughly cooked and onion is tender.
- In food processor or blender, place cottage cheese. Cover; process until smooth.
- Add spinach and 3 cups of the pasta sauce to the turkey mixture. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated. Remove mixture from skillet to bowl; cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 cup pasta sauce to skillet. Top with 5 of the noodles, half of the turkey mixture, half of the cottag cheese and half of cheese blend. Repeat with remaining noodles, turkey mixture, cottage cheese and cheese blend. Cover; cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until noodles are tender. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes before serving.