Prep 12 mins
Cook 10 mins
My sister had made this for years. They are little pockets made with biscuits and are so yummy. They are even better the next day, and great take a long pocket.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 ounces mushrooms, sliced (about one cup)
- 6 ounces spinach, chopped (washed about 3 cups)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 10 -12 biscuits (Pillsbury)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium high heat. Add turkey and.
- onion, breaking up turkey; cook until onions are softened and turkey.
- is no longer pink, 5 -7 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, spinach, pepper flakes and broth; cook 5 minutes.
- Add wine and mustard; increase heat to high and cook until reduced and thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir in mozzarella, salt and pepper.
- Separate refrigerated package dough into biscuits. Stretch or roll out to enlarge slightly.
- Put 1/3 cup filling in center. Stretch second biscuit; lay on top.
- Press down and seal edges.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden.