Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from the side of an Ann Page Poultry Seasoning tin from I think the 1950's or 1960's. My mother still has the original tin under lock & key. LOL!
- 118.29 ml butter
- 2 onions
- 354.88 ml chopped celery
- 1892.72 ml dry bread cubes
- 9.85 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml poultry seasoning
- In skillet on medium heat, melt butter.
- Mince and add 2-onions, brown lightly.
- Add chopped celery, poultry seasoning, salt & pepper.
- Pour mixture over bread cubes and mix well.
- Sufficent for one 10-lb. turkey.
A terrific traditional stuffing recipe. All family members will ask for seconds!