1/2 Photos of Turkey Filling
This recipe came from the side of an Ann Page Poultry Seasoning tin from I think the 1950's or 1960's. My mother still has the original tin under lock & key. LOL!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet on medium heat, melt butter.
- 2Mince and add 2-onions, brown lightly.
- 3Add chopped celery, poultry seasoning, salt & pepper.
- 4Pour mixture over bread cubes and mix well.
- 5Sufficent for one 10-lb. turkey.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Filling
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.4
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 917.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g