Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from the side of an Ann Page Poultry Seasoning tin from I think the 1950's or 1960's. My mother still has the original tin under lock & key. LOL!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped celery
- 8 cups dry bread cubes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- In skillet on medium heat, melt butter.
- Mince and add 2-onions, brown lightly.
- Add chopped celery, poultry seasoning, salt & pepper.
- Pour mixture over bread cubes and mix well.
- Sufficent for one 10-lb. turkey.
A terrific traditional stuffing recipe. All family members will ask for seconds!