Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
What can I say about this dish!!! Just try this and YOU tell ME about it!
Make and share this Turkey Fillet in Mushroom Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, garlic and salt. Pour onto plate and dredge fillets.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Brown turkey about 10 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Add olive oil to skillet. Add mushrooms and saute about 10 minutes.
- Dilute bouillon powder in water, add parsley and whisk together. Add to mushrooms. Cook 3-5 minutes, whisking until thick.
- Arrange fillets on platter and pour mushroom sauce on top.
- Serve warm.
I had four fillets wrapped in bacon so used these. I then used garlic powder and seasoning salt and just sprinkled that on, I didn't measure. I didn't have fresh mushrooms so used 8 ounces of canned mushrooms. I cooked my turkey a lot longer then indicated. I let it simmer in the gravy and mushrooms on the stove for about an hour. This was really good and tender. We all enjoyed this.
my husband loved this recipe !! i did it twice, and in the second time, i added a little sour cream to mushrooms..
This is a very tasty dish and didn't take that long. I used oil instead of the butter nor did I add the salt but it still was delicious. I used a little cornstarch to thicken the gravy. My husband loved it.