Recipe by Happy Harry #2
What can I say about this dish!!! Just try this and YOU tell ME about it!
Top Review by bmcnichol
I had four fillets wrapped in bacon so used these. I then used garlic powder and seasoning salt and just sprinkled that on, I didn't measure. I didn't have fresh mushrooms so used 8 ounces of canned mushrooms. I cooked my turkey a lot longer then indicated. I let it simmer in the gravy and mushrooms on the stove for about an hour. This was really good and tender. We all enjoyed this.
- 9 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 turkey fillets
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, garlic and salt. Pour onto plate and dredge fillets.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Brown turkey about 10 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Add olive oil to skillet. Add mushrooms and saute about 10 minutes.
- Dilute bouillon powder in water, add parsley and whisk together. Add to mushrooms. Cook 3-5 minutes, whisking until thick.
- Arrange fillets on platter and pour mushroom sauce on top.
- Serve warm.