What can I say about this dish!!! Just try this and YOU tell ME about it!
Make and share this Turkey Fillet in Mushroom Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, garlic and salt. Pour onto plate and dredge fillets.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Brown turkey about 10 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Add olive oil to skillet. Add mushrooms and saute about 10 minutes.
- Dilute bouillon powder in water, add parsley and whisk together. Add to mushrooms. Cook 3-5 minutes, whisking until thick.
- Arrange fillets on platter and pour mushroom sauce on top.
- Serve warm.