1/1 Photo of Turkey Filet Mignon Wrapped in Turkey Bacon
Bay Laurel's Note:
I had some turkey medallions and needed a recipe to go with them. This came from eatturkey.com.It was delicious. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine molasses and softened butter. Cover and hold for service.
- 2Wrap each turkey medallion with one strip of bacon. Lightly sprinkle with black pepper.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes or until food thermometer reaches 170 degrees F.
- 4Pipe molasses butter into a star on top of the turkey filet.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Filet Mignon Wrapped in Turkey Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.8
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 350.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: