Recipe by Bay Laurel
I had some turkey medallions and needed a recipe to go with them. This came from eatturkey.com.It was delicious. Enjoy.
Top Review by lwilder2
What a wonderful, quick dinner! Easy and delicious. I needed to increase the heat to 375 halfway through and cook a bit longer to get the bacon (real bacon) and turkey cooked through. I also put the molassas butter on the turkey halfway through cooking and at the end. Great recipe, thanks.<br/><br/>Lynn W.
- 14.79 ml molasses
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 2 turkey, medallions
- 2 slice turkey bacon
- 0.25 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine molasses and softened butter. Cover and hold for service.
- Wrap each turkey medallion with one strip of bacon. Lightly sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes or until food thermometer reaches 170 degrees F.
- Pipe molasses butter into a star on top of the turkey filet.